WHAT WE DO
WE BELIEVE IN CLASSY, TIMELESS AND ELEGANT GARDENS. WE BELIEVE THAT PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND THAT YOUR GARDEN WILL GROW WITH YOU. WE WANT TO SPEND THE TIME WITH YOU AND YOUR GARDEN TO GET THE VERY BEST FROM IT. WE BELIEVE THAT THE CLIENT IS AN EQUAL CREATIVE INDIVIDUAL IN THE DESIGN AND GARDENING PROCESS. WHETHER YOU HAVE A FULL-BLOWN ARTISTIC VISION, AN INKLING OF A THEME OR SIMPLY A ONE-OFF FEATURE IN MIND, WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO TRANSFORM YOUR GARDEN.
The design process entails:
- An initial consultation followed by a return visit to discuss the project in more depth. We will discuss your gardening vision and you can gain inspiration from our vibrant mood boards and portfolio.
- A full garden survey is undertaken.
- The creative bit then ensues where your garden design will be put together. This includes a CAD top plan, 3D images and construction drawings where relevant.
- The moment you’ve been waiting for – a design presentation meeting is arranged.
- A comprehensive quote accompanies the design.
- We will tweak the design with your input before agreeing on the final plan.
You may just want a planting design for your existing garden space; a whole new look; or a newly themed area. We will work with an abundance of colour and texture to come up with vibrant planting schemes ensuring all year round interest and intrigue. We advocate planting for biodiversity. This service can include a maintenance schedule.
Plant Sourcing & Digging In
Further to designing and sourcing the plants we will dig them all in with the help from our carefully considered nurseries whom we have built up great relationships with over the years.
Improving Your Soil
Vitally important is making sure the soil has been tested and prepared before planting – this will determine what plants will grow successfully. Improving your soil depends whether its clay, silt or sandy. Generally the best way to improve your soil is to incorporate compost or organic matter (manure) year on year. In some cases it may require you to wait a season or two before planting is suitable. Please do call if you require manure or compost for improving you soil.
After agreeing a date, and contracts are signed, we will start the landscaping.
To name a few things we do:
- Masonry – paving and walling.
- Carpentry – decking, pergolas, arbours etc.
- Bespoke Structures – green roof sheds, walkways, green oak furniture.