We offer the services of an architectural practice with the addition of our professional interior design and decoration service. This means we can develop the ideas, assemble the architectural team and arrange for the installation of products and bespoke items from all over the world to make your home a unique and beautiful place to live in.
Our services are tailor-made for clients who want to create a beautiful home and enhance the status and value of their property.
All of our clients are unique. Depending on the scale and complexity of your ambitions we can dovetail as part of a full professional design team or assemble a team of our own specialists.
In fact, we like to be involved in all aspects of the project to ensure that your design vision is realized to the highest standards, delivered on time and within budget.
Our services include:
- An initial design feasibility consultation to discuss creative options.
- Architectural and interior design concept ideas.
- Lighting, landscape and interior decoration concept design.
- Planning and listed building applications
- Production drawings and specifications.
- Assembling the team to implement works.
- Specifications and managing all aspects of the interior decoration.
- Bespoke designs for furniture, staircases, wallpaper and cabinet work to seamlessly integrate state-of-the-art technology and, most importantly, storage and display solutions.
We also offer a 2-hour design consultancy service for clients who want to explore the potential or feasibility of a project. This service can also be useful to those who need advice and guidance for taking on their own project.
The consultancy can take place at your own home or the proposed site, where we can:
Discuss what you would like to achieve.
Suggest design alternatives and illustrate them with sketches to explain the ideas.
Agree your best options.
Offer advice on realistic costs and timescale.
Propose an action plan to make the project happen.
Our vision is informed by a guiding set of principles throughout the design and construction process.
- We are passionate about creating high calibre design of distinction to enhance the value and status of our clients' homes.
- We listen to our clients, then tailor our services to make sure that every unique project suits our clients’ individual needs.
- We deliver high quality finishes and bespoke furniture using the best materials and skilled local craftsmen wherever possible.
- We actively increase our knowledge of the latest home technology, design trends, cultural influences and customs to benefit our creativity.
- We believe that clear communication and attention to detail is essential to help our clients achieve their goals.
- We aim to specify sustainable materials and to consider environmental and energy-saving initiatives for all of our projects. We embrace recycled and vintage styles where appropriate.
- We promote professional interior design through publications, media articles, television appearances and educational lectures.