Landscaping and Garden Design, bespoke to you.
Aura Landscapes all started with our Director Mike. He’s worked in the landscaping industry for over 16 years and after completing his university degree in Architectural Technology, decided to start Aura.
Why? He wants to change the face of landscaping, and help home owners fall back in love with their outdoor areas.
Now, I’m not saying this has been easy. Mike has a wealth of knowledge and expertise of landscaping and interacting with customers, but had no idea how to run his business.
And that’s where I come in.
I’m Paula, also a Director at Aura Landscapes and Mike’s wife. At the time I was running my own sales business and didn’t know whether to join the Aura team.
However, it didn’t take me long to decide to come on board and I’ve never looked back since.
Watch the video below for more about how we can help you…
Aura Landscapes, award-winning Landscapers in Hampshire
- 3 x Association of Professional Landscapers Highly Commended Award Winners 2017
- 12 x Marshalls Regional Register Awards 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016/17
- Named as one of the top 100 Small Businesses in the UK 2016
- Houzz Best of Service 2017
- Association of Professional Landscapers Highly Commended Award Winners 2016
- Travis Perkins ‘Best Landscaper in the South’ 2015
- 11 x Marshalls Regional Register Awards 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Twice Marshalls National Highly Commended Award for Best Patio Transformation under 35m2
- Venus Award for Best Small Business of the Year 2014
- Entrepreneurs Circle Regional Award 2014 – Most Inspirational Entrepreneur
My team and I will never compromise on our core values and our delighted customers are testament to that.
First class service
Our team are highly experienced, knowledgeable and trained to a high standard. Believing we’re the perfect partner in creating a garden design to suit your needs, and seeing this through to completion ensures we exceed your expectations.
We would be heartbroken to learn of a dissatisfied customer; and we ensure this never happens. Working hand-in-hand with you, we’ll make sure you are happy at every step of the way. This includes the design of the garden itself, from concept to the completed installation. Your input is paramount; we are here to give you the space you are dreaming of, so any questions or concerns you may have are listened to and acted upon immediately upon.
Quality all the way
This is something we never compromise on. If we did, it wouldn’t allow us to continue to deliver with pride, and it certainly wouldn’t give you the best results. We always install to the strict British Standard guidelines; adhere to surface water legislation that was introduced in 2008; and we hold a certificate in SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage). In addition, our products are of the very best quality. We offer a five year guarantee on our craftsmanship, and as Marshall’s Approved Installers, we are also able to provide a ten year product guarantee for these products. You get complete peace of mind in your investment.
See what we do and find out how we can help you to develop the garden of your dreams.